Author Posts

October 2, 2016 at 12:45 am

Let me see your honest opinions about this one. We all know how the site works. And mostly you can “survive” in here if you post plenty of blog posts daily. But is really LiteracyBase a good site to make money? Let’s calculate

The main factor that will earn you some cash, are the blog posts:

15 cent per 300 words is the average

30 cents for over 1000 words? Doesn’t matter, but the maximum

that you can earn from a blog post is 35 cents.

Let’s say if you publish 2 blog posts daily that are high qualitative, and normally both of them get the mark “LIVE” which means published, that will earn you 60 cents daily. But the circumstances are that you not always have an idea of over 2000 words.

So my conclusion is. Let’s do the math.

If you post 10 blog posts daily that are over 1000 words, 0.30 * 10

that is equal to $3 DAILY. 

So, what do you think.. this was only for the blog posts, leaving apart the forum posts. So you need to publish around 10 blog posts to make a decent amount on a daily basis. Correct me if I am wrong. And keep in mind that the blog posts have to be long, and maybe not all of them will get accepted.

So what’s your opinion overall? Is Literacybase a good site to make money on? Is $3-5 daily possible?

October 6, 2016 at 10:36 am

@Ваљон  The highest I have made here so far is $18 in a month but I used to write 5-6 blog posts for 300 words in a day at that time and they were approved and published on time.

October 13, 2016 at 2:21 am

I have yet to write a single article here on LB and I have already made $1.66 just in forums alone. I guess I am waiting on the “right” topic to write about. As for the amount you received per words written, I guess it depends on how well you write your article. A person can still write a well written article in less than 1,000 words and get the maximum amount. But who knows. I might be able to write something this weekend and will keep you posted.

October 18, 2016 at 7:01 pm

Online earning will need more effort to generate earnings equivalent to Offline works, because advertisement rates and earnings are not as high. Still, a good effort at calculating.

October 18, 2016 at 11:34 pm

Great site!

I earned 0.76 today with all my 5 articles posted.

Take I write them whole morning it is good result.

October 22, 2016 at 4:21 pm

It may look easy at first but when you get to the real thing that’s when you realize that it actually takes longer than you thought. Any online site needs a lot of time and dedication to be able to make 3$ a day. As much as you may try I must say it’s not easy. I won’t say that literacy base is a bad site, but it’s hard to earn here especially when I compare with the other sites that I have been on but overly I think it’s a good site.

October 22, 2016 at 4:43 pm

In fairness of LiteracyBase, I don’t think this is a good post. Why? It is self-incriminating or it could be a form of flattery. LiteracyBase is paying us. Do we need to praise us for we have worked it out? Or if otherwise, do you criticize it here for it is ungratefulness for we have been paid previously? I have read somewhere here of the disgust and discontent a member had expressed for the delay of approval of their posts which are waiting for approval. They don’t have the patience to wait and they don’t know the reason why the admin or the moderator assigned is unavailable. Not until the @support clarified the matter.

It would be better if we could publish our good reactions to other site which we are in. In that case, we are helping LiteraryBase for its promotion. Rather in its very own site, we say or express here. I would repeat it would be a flattery. Whatever we say about LB, if we fail to follow its terms and conditions, I don’t think we would be spared. Those things would make us any better or gain a favor from LiteraryBase.

This is like asking you about your parents in front of them in the presence of the other people. What would you say? Is it something bad? I think it is more on the good sides. But if they are not around for sure you are going to backbite them if they are not good to you.

That is my sentiment. But the point is on how it is compared to other site as far as its point system is concerned. I hope I may not be misunderstood of the my introduction. Please don’t misconstrue me.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by  Gil Camporazo.

October 22, 2016 at 6:51 pm

I don’t think it is possible for anyone in here to make 1000  words for 10 posts daily.

I still have to see it, but no, I don’t think it is here till now.