Author Posts

May 15, 2016 at 6:13 am

I don’t remember when I started in here. Maybe last week or just a few days, I can’t recall but for sure when I started in here I have lots of friends that joined me as well. There is a rating on our profile page and find this a great topic to start with. If you could rate your stay on LiteracyBase, how would you rate it? You can rate it in general or specific reason. Like for example me, I will rate the design as 5 stars because it looks professional and the site uses a white background with a very light shade on a different aspect.

I can rate 5 stars for the admin and support for treating the members good and appreciating the hard work on the site with their rewards.

How do I rate the members? They are 5 stars to because I found a new friend on them.I am glad my best friend JoDee joined me too here. I rate you 5 stars because you are hugging me tight and do not let me have this kind of bad feeling. Because of you, I totally here not for the money aspect anymore but because you make me feel happy.

The rate is 1-5,  5 being the honest. If you want to share the reason, why not!

May 15, 2016 at 2:54 pm

I will rate it 4.5 because I have a little bit of trouble getting around it at times.  That bottom popup ad really makes me annoyed some days!  I’m very picky though so those are the only reasons I give it a 4.5 instead of a 5.

May 15, 2016 at 3:33 pm

My top rating would be for Admin’s prompt attention and we instantly know how much we earn here. Needless to say getting friends with similar interests could also get top rating.

I want some features such as word count, direct embedding of our videos and being a bit clear about uploading images.

May 15, 2016 at 4:14 pm

I also did not remember when I joined the site, but I found it out from My History. Just go to the last entry, and you should be able to find the date and time there. Mine is 4 May 2016, 10:35pm, it was a coin for logging in. I guess that’s the first entry for every member here.

It’s interesting to give rating to the site and others. It triggers me to think.

Web Design – 3.5
It’s not so user friendly, it took me some time to navigate and find out how to work here. Moreover, the page loads quite slow.
I understand the team is working hard in improving the features, so this is acceptable to me. 🙂

Support & Admin – 5
I think the team is putting lots of effort to make the site better, responding to our questions and also finding ways to reward the members as well. It’s always great to have a supportive team, and admin that recognize and appreciate our work.
Moreover, the team is really open for suggestions, which is good.

Community – 5
I guess this is the main reason I stay here. When I first joined, there were just a few members, so I didn’t spend much time here. Slowly, there were more members joining to the site, it becomes more active and I started to feel like coming to the site more often and participate more too.

I guess the reasons that make me stay with the site is the community and also the team. Hope we will always have a friendly community, and supportive team too! 🙂

May 16, 2016 at 7:01 pm

I would probably give it a 4 since I do not find it user friendly. It is hard to navigate and I had a hard time figuring things out when I first joined. The pages load slow most of the thime and I do not like the fact that you cannot finish a draft that you saved unless you are a certain rank. But how do you get to that rank and what are the points that you need to achieve that rank? It would make more sense that you could save a draft and then finish it at a later time whenever you wanted to. I would like to have the word count while I am writing the blog post so that I do not have to paste it into a word document to find out the count.

The admin is prompt about addressing questions that we have in the forums so that is a huge plus in my book. I think this site has potential with a few tweaks, so that is why I only gave it a 4. But I have fun here and enjoy all the members.

May 18, 2016 at 9:46 pm

Love to read your feedbacks, lovely ladies and gentleman. I would love to read some more. I love the reviews and ratings. I know we varies opinion on that. I wish this reviews will able to help the site for some changes though.