Author Posts

May 31, 2016 at 9:32 pm

@peachpurple I think that’s a great plan! I will have to come up with something similar for myself 🙂

What do you think of MyKites? I had started doing a little there, back before my computers broke down last fall. I haven’t been back since, but lately I’ve been wondering if maybe I should give it another try…

May 31, 2016 at 10:27 pm

@raaman As Grace said, it is very common for sites to pay only 10-15 days after the earnings period has ended. And in fact, some sites actually pay one month plus 10-15 days later,

There are two main reasons for the delay, and both are good ones:

1. Most advertising revenues are paid only every 60-90 days. The delay of a few weeks allows for the site to receive their pay from the advertiser before dispersing payments to the users;
  2. A delay of 10-15 days allows at least five business days to verify accounts and process payment requests. As site admin must also continue site maintenance and trouble shooting, answering user questions, etc. during this period, it’s normal that it doesn’t happen more quickly. Hiring additional staff would simply mean a smaller revenue share for users.

June 2, 2016 at 3:52 pm

Congrats to those who redeemed. I am so happy for you. I will try.

June 2, 2016 at 4:38 pm

My best regards and congratulations to those who have already made their first cashout and have been paid. That means LiteracyBase is legit and it does pay indeed. Through your testimonies, through your efforts and patience, you have made it. Your time and sacrifice have been mutually compensated. Another chance of redeeming more is in the offing. You will start working all over again to earn your second cashout. In my case, I am still struggling to reach $10. I am about to reach $4 by the time I am done writing this probably.