Author Posts

October 29, 2016 at 9:59 am

Because its my first time to redeem so I have no idea to do it.

When I hit redeem button I see two rectangle that says “test1” and then “0.000”.

So please, give me some good idea how to do it so I can redeem my October earnings.

October 29, 2016 at 10:13 am

In the drop down menu ‘How it Works’ there is a tab Redeem Click on that and just mention the amount you want redeemed. You must ofcourse have a paypal email address enabled in your profile.

October 29, 2016 at 10:46 am

@bestwriter thank you very much for this help. I will now try to follow the instructions you have mention. I suppose to do it by the end of the month but I think I will just visit the instruction you have said.

Anyway, in the “test1”, what will I put there?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by  SuperD.

October 29, 2016 at 12:02 pm

@superd  You just fill in the amount section and then click. Hope have you given the paypal email in your profile. You can redeem any time if you have reached 10 or more but you will be paid on the 10th or later in the following month. Good Luck. Congrats in advance.

October 29, 2016 at 3:27 pm

I really don’t know about this as well but I want to know if your account number will be needed. I gave my email address and I ask myself if literacybase.com will link to my account number with my email address to make the payment cos I have wondered about it. The fact is just that I have not reached 10,but if I reach I hope they pay me for my handwork. Pls give me answer on how you r email address was connected to your bank account and you were paid for the first time.

October 31, 2016 at 8:41 am

thank you very much, much appreciated your response.

October 31, 2016 at 8:44 am

I think you don’t need to put the account number if you are using your paypal account where you can put your money, but if you are directly putting the redeemable amount to your bank account that is the time you put your account number.