Author Posts

February 25, 2017 at 5:35 pm

I’m new here so I haven’t written many blog posts, I’ve been struggling to come up with things to write so I have been commenting in the forum and Blogs. Although I plan to one day reach a goal of 4-5 blog posts a day as well as 20 comments a day, it gives me more motivation if I set a goal and something to work towards.

February 25, 2017 at 5:53 pm

I write a blogs only if i have an idea of worth posting topic.I just cant write and post anything.So i am slow on both working and earning,but it’s okay for me as i am still learning.

February 25, 2017 at 7:08 pm

I have not been writing blog post at LiteracyBase for months, as I am busy taking care of my home, my kids, especially my baby. I just revisited LB lately, and plan to be more active here. (I am still hoping to earn some homeschooling funds.)

I plan to write at least a post a day. I do not want to push myself too hard to go for this, as I do not want to overwhelm myself by putting so many things on my plate, I am just planning to do it casually. Perhaps I should just set 7 posts a week, so whenever I have any ideas, I can just write a post or two, as there might be times that I will not be able to sit in front of my computer freely.

February 25, 2017 at 8:22 pm

@Lee Ka I was almost writing nothing on this site for several months but I am going to post as many as possible on daily basis in order to prove a point. I wish I could post 10 a day in coming days. Let me see if I can do that.

February 25, 2017 at 9:06 pm

I can write at the maximum 2 posts a day here. I can’t push myself than this. As most of my post are on personal observation tone. It’s going to be harder for me to write more than 2.

February 25, 2017 at 10:32 pm

Some people use these tools to come up with ideas for blog posts. Maybe they will help. http://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2015/02/12/blog-topic-generators

February 26, 2017 at 1:27 am

@sunil I did not know you were also not active on this site for so long too. I am sure with your determination, you will make that!

@cmoneyspinner Thanks for sharing that link. Those tools look good and it can help us to trigger our mind to think and write too. I will try to use them and see if I can come up with some good posts.

February 26, 2017 at 2:31 am

@Lee Ka  I will have to post 7-10 posts a day depending on their word count to reach payment thrash hold which I am sure is a tough job but yeah, as you said I will have to use my best will power to do that… Thanks

@Mahesh As much as I know you you can certainly write more than 2 but I guess your personal blogs stop you from writing more than 2 on this site, all the best.

February 26, 2017 at 3:13 am

@kaka135 – You’re very welcome. 🙂

March 7, 2017 at 4:18 pm

Yesterdsy i have submited 4 post.It is my third day here today i have already submited 3 post.My goal is to one dollar per day.

March 7, 2017 at 4:40 pm

@sunil  Yes the personal blog, videos and freelancer projects limit a lot of my time. I try to write at multiple place. But writing more than 2 is not possible right now. I am thinking about writing more on some other places and keeping it in draft. By keeping things in draft, I have managed to save some of the content. And then focusing on one site specifically may also help. But then again, I guess I have to diversify too instead of writing too much on one site. Hopefully this year I can make sure with those strategies.

March 7, 2017 at 4:41 pm

This is my third day here and so far, I have made three blog posts.  I hope I can be more active but making a long post is not an easy task for me. But I will still try it. My target is just one post a day.

March 10, 2017 at 5:28 am

@Mahesh for the time being I am too busy offline so can’t spend much time writing articles but I had written a number of posts for this site last year which are still waiting to be posted here. I will post them here as soon as I find time. I hope I will do that next week when I settle down in my current job.