Author Posts

October 19, 2016 at 3:13 pm

There is a change in the blogging format. I just post two Blogs.  We can now add tags and also the Blog is returned if we do not meet with the requirements for editing purposes.

October 19, 2016 at 5:19 pm

I have just submitted a blog post and I notice it too that it could be edited if we are not sure of what we have written. But we don’t need to edit our submitted post, we could leave it and do nothing. Then it awaits for approval. That is what I have observed awhile ago. I haven’t noted the tagging facility.

October 19, 2016 at 5:49 pm

I like the tagging  system. When I was trying to give credit to the image I just could not paste it.I had  to put it in the body of the Blog.  It worked with the other blog though. Atleast if we do not fulfil the requirements it gets back to us which is nice.

October 19, 2016 at 8:22 pm

I guess I should write my next article and see what all the fuss is about. I would love to see a better change on how a person can write their articles. On this site, I find it hard to do headers without actually knowing the HTML way of doing it. I know in most WordPress sites it has a button but not here. I am very disappointed in that area.

What exactly do you mean by tagging? Like in tagging a person?

October 20, 2016 at 9:44 am

@bestwriter I liked the changes they have made. This shows that the site is in the process of gradual improvement.

October 20, 2016 at 12:16 pm

@evilelf  There is a tags section there where you can place some keywords