Author Posts

March 11, 2017 at 9:02 pm

I am a newbie here and still trying to learn something’s here like, Is it possible to Edit what we blog. Actually sometimes when we post blogs, it may contain some errors, how can we edit blog after it gets posted by us.

March 12, 2017 at 2:00 am

It is also one of my problems in posting here. I could not at once see some errors, unless it had been published. I read that the admins said that it is one way of preventing spammers to insert something in posts; as a preventive measure to protect the site. They advised us to message them regarding the correction; or to inbox them as what we wanted edited.

You can send a message to the admin @support.

March 12, 2017 at 7:34 am

Hmm, thanks. So its not possible to edit posts by ourselves and we need the intervention of support for that.

thanks

March 12, 2017 at 8:17 am

This is good to know

I wanted to fix some blogs ups that have some mistakes

March 12, 2017 at 9:44 am

@david Hersh ,It is good of us to edit our blog first before submitting.Let is take some minutes check some errors before clicking the word submit. Another safe way is to write it first in word save it and when needed copy and paste to a blog post to submit.

March 12, 2017 at 11:20 am

Me too but as already mentioned here, its not possible without the support intervention. So we need to be a bit more careful next time before posting

March 12, 2017 at 11:24 am

Yeah cely we need to firstly check our post and only then submit, and it’s good to type first in word document and then copy and paste here