Author Posts

May 25, 2016 at 6:15 pm

@kaka135 by the time you read my message, your baby is probably a few days old!

May 25, 2016 at 7:57 pm

Well, here’s mine…. http://172.104.9.193/won-million-dollars/  Yeah, I know it’s not 1,000 words nor does it probably have any SEO words, but this is the way I write!!

May 25, 2016 at 8:48 pm

It seems someone already written a post on how to spend 1 million Dollar. I am also planning to make a post with slight variation and submitting for review. Will submit today for review. Let us see what happens.

Yes @scheng1 – my post may not be cheeky (as you call it). In fact, I am a fun loving guy and prefer to write serious things in a funny manner. I don’t wish to write serious things in serious manner to bore users. I dont wish to write funny (and to be ignored things) either. I want a balance to be maintained. Let us see whether this is possible.

May 26, 2016 at 12:14 am

@kaka135 Yes, most people will begin their search string with the words “How to….” So that’s what you put in your title to help them find it. Simple, isn’t it? You can also include “tutorial,” or simply, “tut” somewhere in your title or in your keywords and tags. It will boost the search ranking.

May 26, 2016 at 12:39 am

My post takes a bit of a twist towards spending a million dollars to improve the world.

And since @kaka135 is getting ready for her baby and may not be able to add her link here, I found her post on spending a million dollars too. I think she had some of the same ideas I had 🙂

May 26, 2016 at 1:06 am

Hi everyone, I still manage to come online before going to the hospital later. 😀

I am glad to see my post has been published and I can also share my link here – How to spend a million dollars.

I need to go off very soon, and hope I will have more time to read your blog posts later, though I might not have much time to write. Enjoy the fun writing projects! 🙂

May 26, 2016 at 1:36 am

Oh, I also wanted to say that I am going to be sharing all the links from this writing challenge on my Facebook author page (#RubyWriter) and pinning them all to my writing challenge board on Pinterest.

In order to help bring more awareness for LiteracyBase and this challenge, I’ve created a special sharing thread on my Facebook writers group, as well. All members of the group can easily add their own posts to the thread here. I will also be adding links for those I know are not really Facebook people. And of course, if you aren’t a member of the FB group and would like to be, feel free to message me on Facebook so I can add you!

May 26, 2016 at 9:35 pm

I have finally finished my work.

Here is the link

http://172.104.9.193/convert-1-million-dollars-1-billion/

It is not about spending 1 million Dollars in a haste rather focused on letting them grow. You are not plainly spending but converting them. I tried to keep it funny while keeping it somewhat realistic. This is nothing from SEO perspective as I know little about SEO.

@ruby3881 and @kaka135 – Have read your posts too. They are funny and interesting. Yes, we can use this to work 2 ways. First to improve the world and second – quite long term – to let our money grow as well.

May 27, 2016 at 8:39 am

haha, @dancing.baby you really up the ante.

After getting that billion dollars, the next challenge becomes how to keep your children from blowing away the inheritance.

May 27, 2016 at 10:58 am

@scheng1  I have already posted the $1 million blog but it is still in waiting mode so I will give you the link as and when (if) it comes in live mode.

May 27, 2016 at 11:01 am

@sunil  Eager to read yours. I think it will be outstanding.

So far, many unexpected ideas have been put forward.  Initially I thought I will be reading about buying new house, new car, travelling, but in the end, i read about charity, buying burial  plot and growing it to a billion dollars!

May 27, 2016 at 11:34 am

@
scheng1 I guess you will be disappointed if you expect too much from it. I have only given general things which I could do with that kind of money + a few wild angles added in that.

May 27, 2016 at 10:19 pm

@scheng1

You can be right. Children blowing up inheritance is a real challenging topic. Would like to mention that I am unmarried yet. So, what happens when children blow up inheritance and how parents manage it? – I don’t know.

Anyways,  converting 1 million Dollars to 1 billion (1000 times multiplication) is a big challenge. The trick is to start small and scale fast. If you read through @ruby3881 – she suggested investing 1 million Dollars for a better world. Such topics may not be relevant now but 10 years later, more and more people will run behind them. This is the market we need to tap right now.

May 28, 2016 at 3:39 am

Well I finally was able to write my post for this challenge. I chose to write about how to survive on a million dollars. I just submitted it for review so when I get it approved I will post my link here. It was actually kind of fun. I figured everyone was going to go the spending route so I turned it in different direction. I actually will do a follow up to this one and have started on it. I may finish it off tonight not sure. I need to catch up with some other sites first. Now I need to read everyone’s and share it like crazy.

May 28, 2016 at 7:20 am

@scheng1 Kudos to you for suggesting such a flexible topic! It’s been really interesting reading all of the posts so far, and I look forward to more coming as they are approved 🙂