Author Posts

June 10, 2017 at 12:27 pm

I tried to write an ebook for Amazon with different software as Word from Microsoft Office 2016 but then when I converted to “epub” it looks like crazy ebook because Table of Content didn’t look as HTML links and then I tried LibreOffice that look the same problem. After many searches and trials, I found the perfect software for write directly on epub for Kindle Amazon. This Software is free and it is the perfect choice for the purpose, The name of this software it is Sigil” and can be downloaded for this address from GitHub: https://github.com/Sigil-Ebook/Sigil/releases

Sigil works as a free project and for now, it is at version 0.9.8 available for Windows and Mac. Good luck with this improvement. About this software can say that can create TOC ( Table of Content) automatically and also can generate HTML links for TOC.

June 12, 2017 at 1:15 am

Hey, I am interested on this software,because I translate books from Portuguese, Spanish and Romanian into English and I want to start my own ebook in the near future. Thank you

June 26, 2017 at 12:50 am

Wow, I never thought of using a different software. I have to thank you for sharing this because I am going to make sure to give it a try. I am writing my first e-book and I do want to add it to Amazon but I want to make sure everything is good to go.

Thank you for sharing the software and I am going to make sure that I give it a try.