Author Posts

February 18, 2017 at 10:03 am

Praying for the best in your life, your success, and satisfaction. May God answer all your desires in life and that He will uphold the life of your family and give also the wisdom that you need in life.

February 19, 2017 at 3:37 pm

Yeah, we need to pray daily for everything we had. For our life, success, and satisfaction as you have mentioned. Even the breath that God has given us every morning when we woke up is a great blessing that we should be thankful for.

We need to pray not only to let God answer our desires but also to communicate and build a closer relationship with HIM.

And praying for others not only for ourselves is necessary.

February 19, 2017 at 5:28 pm

We pray not for personal intentions. We still need to be grateful whatever that comes into our life. Be a good friend to God and never questioned his giving trials to us.

February 20, 2017 at 2:13 pm

Prayer is the best thing that anyone could do for themselves. When we pray things just happen, positive things not negative ones, then we see doors opening to greater things. Prayer changes things, prayer gives us peace, prayer gives us direction who wouldn’t want this things to happen to them in their lives, an sure everyone will agree with me on this one. Thanks you for the morning blessings and i di pray the same foryou as well my friend

February 20, 2017 at 8:03 pm

@anitah I do think that bad things can be prayed. Sometimes prayers can give  strength for those situations that seems so tough to deal with. There are bad things we just offer prayers to enlighten the people involved to do the right thing.