Author Posts

September 16, 2016 at 12:21 pm

I know I’m just a newbie at LB,  and giving up is an option I’m resolved not to do despite the snail-paced readership. Maybe, I’m the one whose participation needs boosting up?

Do forum posts earn coins, too? Because forum-niches are more relatable and personal than I could manage to read blogs. I know there are hard working bloggers at LiteracyBase, and are good at what they do, but do we write blogs  interesting enough to enthuse lively discussions?

What do you think about my soliloquy?

September 16, 2016 at 1:12 pm

@WYZDAT MRS JOSH  LB is surely worth it. It is having many earning opportunities. Yes we also earn from forum post. Blog posting is also good as we got pay for our article and also for traffic we bring to them. It is surely worthy site. And most important part is that they are paying. Members are getting paid on each 10th of month. So you should surely go for it.

September 16, 2016 at 2:21 pm

yes literacybase is better than other sites.

You can earn money by:

leaving comments at writers blogs

creating your own quesitions at Groups

answering questions at groups and forums

posting your own articles ( min 300 words)

sharing your post url at share media sites

\I found that commenting at writers blogs and creating my own questions, I can earn 1 cent at least for each, but minimum 100 words

September 16, 2016 at 3:52 pm

Thank you, @naruto100  I guess I will have to stick it up and be more active.  Participating in interesting blogs and forums sound like a good rule of thumb.  You seem very enthusiastic as a newbie. And I admire your tenacity.  Thanks! Wish me luck 🙂

September 16, 2016 at 3:57 pm

Ghee, thanks @peachpurple  300-word articles looks very daunting. And a 100-word forum response in comments each time feels like a stretch.   maybe, I’m just overthinking and I’m tired.  Thank you for explaining.  I needed that lift of my spirit.  I love writing, so, i’m going to stick it out with LiteracyBase blogging. Good to hear from you! 🙂

September 16, 2016 at 4:00 pm

@WYZDAT MRS JOSH  Best of luck. If you will work in all sections and be active then I am sure you will get positive result.

September 17, 2016 at 9:03 am

http://172.104.9.193/members/wyzdatjosh/

i am sure you can do well.

In the beginning, I found it difficult to adapt to the gig, but now I am used to it.

best of luck

September 17, 2016 at 10:02 am

@ WHYZ’DAT?  Literacybase is definitely worth it. I have been paid four times here. You can earn from forum comments as well but you must consider writing blogs too if you want to redeem every month. I earn through writing blogs and forum comments.

September 19, 2016 at 5:07 am

Let us try and see. There is nothing wrong. We make a sincere attempt. Yeah..there are many hard working bloggers. Night,I tried to post a blog and it took more time. In the meanwhile, the power is off. Here  I got power problem. It goes off and comes without our knowledge. Very peculiar. Even then I am reading the blog posts and making some comments. Some are very interesting.

October 29, 2016 at 2:19 pm

Yes, It is a reliable site for earning for all those who wanna earn money sitting at homes in cozy rooms. You can earn here by answering, sharing, by writing new posts, by creating new question…at this blog you can earn as much as you can. I think it is the best site than other site spreading and working on internet.

I advise you write new posts for blog its earning is too much than other activities of this blog. You can create new topics for discussion for others.

October 31, 2016 at 12:00 am

I really  can’t say anything about literacybase.com and their payment authenticity because I never have experienced anything with them but the way people are giving their testimonies I just wish they are right because in every time I stay alone with my phone, am busy with my phone typing in literacybase.com just to make sure I keep earning everyday though their payment is discouraging and they are very strict. I am happy cos I have been using it to keep myself busy since my school has been on holiday and I believe to earn a lot with literacybase.com. I hope literacybase.com will make me smile to my bank account and I hope to get inspired by literacybase.com to be a greater writer. I believe literacybase.com is really helping my brain. I just don’t do  it for the coins but for certain thing I learn day by day. I just pray literacybase.com is worth it. I wish to share my testimony as well.

November 4, 2016 at 10:16 am

yes. I agree with you. The blogs are personal oriented. I have observed it very recently. If I am a physicist it does not mean that I should make blogs related to physics or science only. They may offend others and make them stuck to where they are.

A blog should better be a generalized one in nature. There are many interesting topics, daily news, some interesting groups. Let us pick something and built a blog. It can attract more responses and comments.

Anyhow, I am picking up the blogs which are more interesting to me and giving my contribution to the site.

What about you?