Author Posts

July 12, 2016 at 11:10 am

@PEEUSH TRIKHA  Earning from blogs is really tough unless you have adsense. But even those who have adsense are unable to earn from it unless they are having good blog traffic. I have two websites ‘spiritualboosters’ and ‘astrokrsna’ but I haven’t been approved for adsense yet. I am working on various writing sites and I remember being connected to you on blogjob. At present, this is the main writing site I am working on.

July 28, 2016 at 3:32 am

I started blogging quite some time ago, just created a personal blog in Blogger, and got adsense. I was not into making money online yet, as my initial idea was just to write and share. I did add in adsense ad after learning it from other bloggers, but I did not pay attention to the rules, and hence I was banned by adsense. It was a big mistake I have made, and I think they do not allow second chance. I did added ads from another local ad network, and earned MYR50 (around USD12) after sometimes. But I have neglected my personal blog for a long time, hence I did not earn any from it anymore. I just checked my page rank dropped from 2 to 0 now. 😀

I wish I can learn more about blogging, and hopefully to earn from my own blog. I will need to spend time learning, and trying to get it work soon. Besides ad revenue, I am hoping to earn from affiliate programs too.

July 28, 2016 at 3:48 am

@scc2046 Yes, I guess Bubblews was the site where we can really make good money from. I even treated it as my part time job. For a stay at home mom, the earnings I made in Bubblews did help a lot. But, I am not sure if the ad revenue Bubblews gained was really enough to pay us. Why the admin suddenly realized there was a problem with their payment scheme after paying huge amount of money for so long?

I think we might not have such program, as many will learn from the mistakes Bubblews made.

July 28, 2016 at 11:14 am

That was a faulty planning by Bubblews’ admin and it is a lesson for each Pay-To-Write or Pay-To-Blog site that one must have a proper short, medium and long term plan and see how the money flows in, make revenue plans and keep proper checks in between, and do not promise what you can’t deliver on a sustainable basis.

July 28, 2016 at 11:33 am

@ Lee Ka  Bubblews was flooded by spammers and the site moderators failed to check them. Beside writing on bubblews was too easy and so everybody who could frame a sentence flocked to bubblews which ultimately led to its doom. It was a good paymaster till it lasted.

August 11, 2016 at 8:02 am

Google is no longer publishing page rank of websites, advertisers are using other SEO parameters like MOZ rank

August 11, 2016 at 8:27 am

@shaloo walia  Selling our work on our blog is good idea. So you are already doing fine.

About me, yes I have blog, but right now I am not that active. But I have put ads like Google adsense, chitika and infolinks on my blog. So all earning is depends on traffic. If I get more traffic from countries like US then I am earning well. Otherwise it goes slowly. And also if someone click on ads, I get good amount of for that. That also depends on country wise.

August 11, 2016 at 10:05 am

@ Anand I don’t have google adsense. I am using infolinks and adhitz which are too slow.

August 11, 2016 at 11:15 am

shaloo walia  Infolinks was quite fast when I was active in my blog. But since I am not active on my blog, it is getting really slow. But I wonder if it will be increase when I will be active again. I am around 36$ in infolinks. So I can’t leave them either. lol.

Another ad network is chitika on my blog. I have already got paid by them once. It is also low. but if you are getting traffic from countries like US then you can earn well from this network too. Minimum cash out on chitika is 10$, so it is achievable.

August 11, 2016 at 11:19 am

@ Anand That’s good. May be I should be patient! But now with all these writing sites, I am not getting much time for my blogs.

August 11, 2016 at 11:28 am

shaloo walia  Same here. But still I don’t want to left my blog. So always thinking to be active on it. And I know I will be. I don’t think it will take much time for me to post one post everyday on it.

August 11, 2016 at 12:21 pm

@ Anand even if manage 2-3 posts a week, it would be sufficient. I have an astrology site and another personal blog. now I am thinking of at least posting once a week on both the sites.

August 11, 2016 at 3:02 pm

@shaloo walia  Bubblews was best but Blogjob was also good for me where I was able to earn $100 every 35th day. I liked the site as there was no waiting time for your redemption but it always paid almost instantly.

August 11, 2016 at 3:22 pm

@shaloo walia  Well, you can post anything on your person blog. I mean on any topic. By that way it will be not limited for one topic.

@ suny  Even writing sites can pay instantly. Well, I am hearing about it first time. That’s really cool I guess.

August 11, 2016 at 3:26 pm

I am still receiving sponsored post every month and the casual text ads. Sponsored posts pay much than text ads which give only 60 cents but I  have nearly 20 text adds. That means when TA will pay me in a month, I will be receiving $1.20 which is low. Anyway, as I have said I am to earn a penny. It is the same with them.

Anybody could recommend or tell on what to do to get an approval of the AdSense. I would really appreciate it. I have once applied with them. I think three times and I was also denied three times or blacklisted for committing an error. I am too excited to see how AdSense has worked for me.