Author Posts

March 28, 2017 at 1:17 pm

And do you embrace the values of your fellow men and women in the country you live in? In every country, the leader’s constitutional role is to lead his/her administration to provide security, and protection

In every country, the leader’s constitutional role is to lead his/her administration to provide security, and protection for  its own citizens of the land. And to ensure economic and spiritual growth and prosperity for all of its citizens. Also, the leader sees to it that Law and Order be lawfully implemented. It’s a good thing and morally right to obey and abide by the original Constitution of the country you live in.

Do you value those human rights of others to live peaceful, happy and free?

March 28, 2017 at 1:38 pm

Each of us live according to our constitutional laws.Those who do not follow the constitution are candidates to enter the prison cell for ignorance of the law excuses no one and no one is above the law. Plus, the laws of the land are the laws of God, so no laws bring havoc to people but peace and order and progress.

March 28, 2017 at 2:00 pm

I think my country has it’s set of flaws. Like reservation on the basis of caste and religion. But the thing is that it’s good that there are flaws. It makes you look like human. So yes, the caste problem aside. I think we are being forced to respect the constitution. There are issues which many politicians are going to ignore. And that makes you wonder if you can stand for the country either way. I personally ignore stuff and just stand behind because that’s the politically correct way to do I guess.

March 29, 2017 at 5:57 pm

Yes. We should love our constitution. We should respect it. It is made for us to follow and for our welfare. If we do not follow our constitution it means there is something wrong with the makers of our constitution which necessitate an amendment suitable for a particular situation. The constitution of any country should be flexible. That is why Indian constitution has got 101 amendments the latest being the GST bill. But, all provisions of the constitution can not be amended easily. There are certain issues which can be amended easily by having a simple majority and those which require 2/3 of the total members present and voting etc., The matters like alteration of boundaries of a State require a simple majority though this has been given so many twists and turns making a big debate during the year 2014 in the case of separation of Andhra Pradesh state into two viz., Telangana State, and Andhra Pradesh