Author Posts

August 11, 2016 at 8:05 am

Are you paid to publish sponsored posts on your blog? If yes , do you use a blog network or do you have advertisers approaching you directly.

August 11, 2016 at 8:15 am

@pcwork   I have never do it. And also I didn’t know that there can be sponsor blog post. So far I have never seen something like this. I would love to know more information regarding same.

October 11, 2016 at 10:34 am

@ naruto100 I guess he is talking about ad networks like infolinks or taboola which show sponsored links and posts.

October 11, 2016 at 5:03 pm

There are so many sites and each of them has their own platform.There might be few of them synonymous in platform, but they might differ in other ways like payment and number of words to be written in a post. My experience to myself in MK, only 100 characters, in ML, only very few characters.Here 300 words are required, Blogjob before 300 words. I am already fed up with number of words. Those whose passion is to write, they like to write regardless of pay, and those whose brain exercise, they write with or without payment hahaha, os shall we say payment more than just saying Thank you to you, LOL.

October 12, 2016 at 1:27 pm

oh my I am so newbie that I don’t even know about sponsored blog posts. So I look at carefully so I may educated with this matter. I never knew there was this kind of sponsored post. I think I need to read some of it so I can do it for my future reference.

March 11, 2017 at 3:11 pm

Yes, I am using Ad networks to help in monetizing my website. There’s a lot of ad networks you can choose from. The leading is Google Adsense, but if you will not get approved, there’s a lot of alternatives you can choose from. Just make a research first or read reviews about a particular ad network that you planning to use for your website because there are also scams, which is not paying, and there are also ad networks that place ads that have malware or ads that redirect to adult sites. So also be careful.

March 11, 2017 at 7:14 pm

I learned that most of the sponsored posts are usually require the user to use the link more than once. And that can mean it may affect the blog. So using too many keywords and the link. So that is not good for many who wants to use the sponsored listing. I am wondering how much people these days are earning. And how this a good way to spend the time writing such posts. If it can make more than 100$ a day I’d love to see such type of opportunity.

May 11, 2017 at 8:25 pm

Not yet! But I’m planning to accept sponsored content on my blog soon. I have a fashion blog built with the help of one of these themes https://www.templatemonster.com/category/fashion/ . My blogs looks quite professional but it doesn’t have as many reades as needed to accept sponsored articles.