Author Posts

March 14, 2017 at 12:17 am

“Mr Luis, we are sending home your children from school, they haven’t paid their school fees and we will not allow them to take the exams” Luis began to plead but the principal wouldn’t budge. Just as he dropped the phone another call entered, it was from his landlord, he had been given an ultimatum of one week to pay the house rent or he would be forced out of the apartment. The moment he dropped the phone a text message entered, a business partner he was owing money was on his way to arrest him. Luis began to cry “Jesus I am in trouble, I need you to show up for me, the world is caving in on me, I need Your help”. Just then he heard a voice so clear as though the person was standing next to him and the voice said “dance”. It sounded crazy but Luis was desperate, he would do anything at that moment.

Luis put in a Frank Edwards CD and he began to dance, so much joy and peace filled his heart, he forgot about all his troubles and just danced before God. Suddenly he got a text message, it was a bank alert for ten million Naira. It was the payment of long time contract he did that the man who gave the contract didn’t want to pay. God touched him and he felt he must pay at that minute. Luis could not believe it, he put on his clothes and rushed to his bank to check that he wasn’t dreaming, it was real.

Luis immediately removed his tithe and made three transfers; one to the school, one to the landlord and the last to his business partner. Luis began to scream “Thank You Jesus” in the bank, they all thought he was crazy but he just couldn’t control himself, Jesus had saved him from shame.

Ladies and gentlemen, If you forget anything about God, don’t ever forget that the MIRACULOUS is linked to the RIDICULOUS! God wanted to part the red sea, He asked Moses to stretch out his rod and his hand, God wanted to bring down the walls of Jericho which were so thick that there were roads in the walls, God asked the children of Israel to shout! Jesus wanted to turn water to wine, He asked the servants at the marriage feast to fill a bowl with water and serve it!

Beloved the sea doesn’t part because a man stretched out a rod (try it at bar beach or Jabi lake), walls don’t crumble because a group of people shouted, water doesn’t turn to wine because you filled a bowl and served it!

These miracles happened because of INSTRUCTIONS! What instruction has God given you recently that you have not obeyed? It may sound simple but your next level is tied to that instruction, obey instantly! He may tell you to sow a seed, forgive someone, spend time reading your Bible, whatever it is, do it promptly!

Some may ask “how do I hear instructions from God?”. Don’t be eager to rush out after prayer, start prayer by praising God and end with praising God then wait for the Holy Spirit to talk to you, prayer is a dialogue not a monologue, you have said things to God, wait quietly for him to talk back to you. Your life will not remain the same. The Gospel can be preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading,

• God is great.. Can you please help me tell the world that God is the best.