This afternoon, my fiancé and I ate at Boudin SF, a bakery known for their sourdough bread and I absolutely love sourdough bread!
The menu here consist of:
- Baguette Burgers
- Kids Meal
Our favorites for soup:
- Clam Chowder
- Rustic Tomato
- Beef Chili
Our favorite sandwiches:
- Italian Classic
- The Great Grilled Cheese with Bacon
- California Baguette Burger
Our favorite salad:
- Spring Salad
Above shown is what I ordered for lunch featuring: The Great Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Bacon, upgraded to spring salad for extra and cup of rustic tomato soup also for an extra cost. Not pictured, but my fiancé had the bowl of beef chili soup and shared some of my sandwich and salad.
We occasionally dine here because it is conveniently located near the mall, we are also a rewards member so we accumulate points to receive cool perks/discounts and the food is tasty!
What are examples of some of the perks if you are a rewards member of Boudin? And, it is completely free to join if you are interested!
- Free birthday treat during your birthday month (it is usually a cookie of your choice, I like the white chocolate macadamia nut cookie)
- You earn 1 reward point for every $1 spent. For every 50 reward points accumulated, you will receive a $3 off reward for your future purchase
- Free loaf of bread per month which is a $4 value or you can use the $4 off toward any bread and just pay the difference
- Occasional email offers for $3 off or 50% off your purchase
- Occasional email offers for buy 1, get 1 free clam chowder deal
- Occasionally receipt offers where you will receive a survey code on your receipt and if you answer a few questions from the survey (about 3 minutes or so) you will receive a $3 off your purchase of $5 or more that you will need to print out and present at the bakery
- On going news or new food additions to the menu / limited offers and so forth!