Browsec VPN – the best way to stay safe while accessing the Internet. Browsec is trusted by over 2 million users. Join now, it’s free!
– Browsec protects your public Wi-Fi connections from hackers trying to steal your personal data, passwords and financial information. Your data will be encrypted and safe.
– Improve your online privacy. Malicious ISPs won’t able to track and sell your personal information.
– Our service hides your IP and location from hackers. Get maximum protection you ever wanted.
– Browsec provides truly free, unlimited and protected surfing. Get any content you want.
– Easily switch between multiple virtual locations. We have free endpoints in US, Netherlands and Singapore. More to come.
Check out Browsec Premium features!
– Premium locations. You can access the Internet via additional Premium locations: US West, Switzerland, India, Hong Kong, France, Canada, Japan, Australia, Germany and Russia.
– Turbo speed, our Premium users enjoy dedicated traffic lanes.
– Premium servers. Our best-in-class servers guarantee top performance.
– Priority support. When something goes wrong, helping you is our priority.
Premium features available via auto-renewable subscription. We offer following subscription options:
– 1 month for only $3.99
– 12 months for $31.99 (Save 33%!)
– Payment will be charged to Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Browsec VPN Browser Plugin is a plugin for Firefox and Chrome that routes around local network configurations by creating an encrypted tunnel to Browsec-owned VPNs from within the browser.
Browser sessions conducted through Browsec VPN Browser Plugin will not be validated by Sophos Web Control.
From Browsec VPN’s description:
- Encrypts traffic and unlocks sites.
- Facebook closed by an overzealous sysadmin? Browsec to the rescue!
- Browsec encrypts your traffic and routes it through our secure cloud. No one will be able to identify, track you or sniff your traffic.
- Privacy. Hide your real location from the sites you visit.
- Netflix, Hulu, Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud and so on — music and video services restricted to a few countries are now accessible to you too.
Detections of Browsec VPN Browser Plugin can be authorized or blocked from running via the management console or from the endpoint.
Note: Cleanup is not available for already-installed plugins. They must be uninstalled manually from the endpoint or via browser policy enforcement.
<u>To uninstall Browsec VPN Browser Plugin from Google Chrome:</u> right click the icon in the browser toolbar, select “Remove from Chrome…” and click the Remove button. Addiontional policy changes can be made by the administrator to blacklist the plugin from being installed in the future. More information can be found at https://www.chromium.org/administrators/policy-templates .
<u>To uninstall Browsec VPN Browser Plugin from Mozilla Firefox:</u> click the Add Ons icon in the menu, click the Extensions icon, and click the Remove button beside the Browsec entry.