65. In fact, you should always wear sensible shoes. Ha! Fat chance, right? Seriously, what about a compromise? Wear sensible shoes when you are coming and/or going from work and keep the heels in a tote bag.
66. For extremely dry feet, lather on a layer of cocoa butter to each foot, slip your feet into plastic bags and pull on a pair of oversize socks. Leave on overnight while sleeping and when you awaken the next morning your feet will feel smooth, silky and soft
67. Add milk to a footbath for softening the feet.
HOW TO AVOID BAD HAIR DAYS
They say that a woman’s hair is her crowning glory. Even so, all women have those days when we wish we could cover every unwieldy strand!
68. Get a good hair cut! It all begins right here. Without a good hair cut nothing else you do will give you the results you want
69. In order to have a good hair cut, you need a great hair stylist and when you find one, keep him/her! Jumping around from stylist to stylist can be hazardous to your hair. The old adage about “getting what you pay for” is very true when it comes to something as important as your stylist. Yes, it’s possible to find a good stylist at the “fast hair” shops, but the cost to your hair while searching may be more than you care to spend. Fast hair shops usually employ new, young stylists with little experience.They earn a minimal wage and do not have to invest in hair care products to use on their clients. Stylists that you find in upscale shops and salons are usually independent contractors leasing space in the salon. The salon provides the work station, utilities and in some cases a receptionist to service the stylists. These stylists are generally more experienced and have built a solid clientele. They purchase their own products used in
servicing their clients either from the salon or other suppliers and set their own prices.