50. Combat dry and brittle nails by increasing your vitamin A and calcium.
51. Have a problem hang nails? Try adding more protein to your diet. Through in some folic acid and vitamin C as well.
52. If you have white bands across your fingernails, you need more protein.
53. Splitting nails can be reversed. Add some hydrochloric acid to your diet.
54. Add more vitamin B12 to your daily vitamin regimen to help fight dryness.
55. Got white spots on your nails? Try taking zinc.
56. You need more liquids if you have cracks or cuts in the fingernails.
57. Do your hands feel like sandpaper? Soften them up with a coating of Vaseline then slip them into inexpensive cotton gloves. Do this just before bed and by the time you wake up in the morning, your hands will be silky smooth
58. Yes, they are awkward, but wear rubber gloves while cleaning. Chemicals in the cleaning products are doing a number on your hands.
THESE FEET WERE MADE FOR WALKIN’
Did you know. . . That an average human being loses almost a cup of liquid a day through their feet? Or that a baby’s foot is made up almost entirely of artilage? They will harden as the feet grow
59. Keep a pumice stone handy so you can put it to work on those heels as you step out of the shower.
60. Use a few drops of essential oil in your next footbath!
61. Pamper your feet. Treat yourself to a pedicure!
62. Try a foot massage. It’s relaxing and rejuvenating. Try it on yourself or ask your partner and trade off. Everyone wins!
63. If your ankles and feet are swelling, it’s a sure sign you are holding fluids. Try to avoid sitting for long periods at a time and cut down on your salt intake.
64. Stilettos are beautiful and yes, they do make you look sexy, HOWEVER, you should avoid long walks while wearing them.