109. Focus on the positive and if you falter think about all the good things you’ve don
110. Avoid standing for long periods of time to avoid varicoseveins in your legs.
111. Eat properly.
112. Get enough sleep. When is enough really enough? When you no longer feel tired. Not everyone requires the same amount of sleep.
113. Laugh a lot. Remember what they say. . .it takes more muscles to frown than to laugh.
114. Take a bubble bath. If you have to lock the bathroom door and play a radio loudly to block out the kids, go for it!
115. Go shopping! Treat yourself to a special shopping day, better yet, do it with a pal.
116. Buy clothes that fit! If you have no fashion sense, make doubly sure you shop with a friend who will be honest with their opinion. There’s nothing worse than to be caught wearing a wrap around stripe when the derriere should not be the focal point!
117. Are you buying unscented cosmetics and still experiencing a bad reaction? Read the labels and buy “fragrance fee” instead.
118. Wear red lipstick for a change
119. Take a vacation! Getting away, even if it’s a “mini vacation” can give you a whole new perspective on life. And a good excuse to pamper yourself as well!
120. Surround yourself with scents. An aromatherapy candle in the kitchen and another in the living room.
121. Listen to music! It soothes the savage beast!
122. Have a full body wrap. Try it, you might just like it! 123. Meditate
124. Use a few drops of your favorite essential oil in your next bath.
125. Buy some new sexy undergarments.
126. Is a tattoo right for you? Your choice, but discreetly placed it might be alluring.
127. Be kind.
128. Learn something new.
129. Try a bronzer instead of your normal makeup.
130. Massage vitamin E oil on stretch marks to help fade them away.
131. Who can feel beautiful when they are suffering from menstrual cramps? You can take the standard Midol, or try something a bit more natural. Raspberry relaxes the uterus. Try some raspberry leaf tea. It can’t hurt and it’s sure more pleasant than the alternative.