90. Stop stressing! Easier said than done? All that stress that
you keep bottled up inside creates those worry lines and wrinkles.
91. Have a sea salt massage to rid your body of toxins.
92. Take a walk on the beach, in a forest or around the block.
93. Eat cheese to block bacterial growth in your mouth and to prevent cavities.
94. Join a fitness group.
95. Be kind to yourself. Instead of telling yourself you “can’t” do something, remind yourself that you CAN!
96. Get a collegen boost. Eat more fruit!
97. Help others. Outer beauty will only appear when you’ve practiced beauty within
98. Don’t be afraid to say no. A polite, but firm, refusal allows you to stay in control of your own life
99. Talk about your concerns with a friend, relative or counselor. It’s the best way to release them.
100. They don’t call them love apples for nothing. Eat more tomatoes for potassium, and vitamins A and C.
101. Learn to pace your activities and stop before you get worn out or tired.
102. Get enough exercise.
103. Take time for hobbies or other activities. All work and no play will make Jane a dull girl or John very boring!
104. Do one thing at a time. If you feel overwhelmed, break up your list of tasks into bite size pieces.
105. Limit your red meat intake and eat more fish and fowl.
106. Set priorities, not everyone can be Superman or Superwoman.
107. Learn how to solve problems easily. Begin with identifying the problem and write it down so you are clear in your mind about the scope of the problem. Then list your options showing the pluses and minuses of each. Next, choose a plan. Now list the actions you need to carry out the plan. And last, give yourself a deadline for completion. Often, just having a plan will cut the stress related to the problem.