75. Hair looking drab? Need a change? Try a few highlights. It can do wonders for brightening up your hair and face
76. Wanna’ try some curls but don’t want the damage of a perm? Try a curling iron and/or hot rollers. Hot rollers will give you more control, but you won’t get those wispy, trailing curls. That you will have to do with the curling iron.
77. Do not try and curl freshly cleaned hair. Try and remember to shampoo the night before. Squeaky clean hair can sometimes give you difficulty with holding a curl.
78. Never use a “sticky” hair spray before curling your hair with a curling iron or hot rollers. You can cause damage.
79. If you are fortunate to have naturally curly hair, have your stylist cut it in layers to take advantage of the new cascading curly look.
80. If you are athletic, keep your lifestyle in mind when selecting a “do.”
81. If you are blonde or have gray hair do not use any coal tar shampoo product for dandruff as it may permanently stain your hair.
82. Have a problem with the dreaded “dandruff?” Here’s the “sure cure” and you’ll find it in your kitchen. Vinegar! Yep, pour vinegar into your hair, let it dry for a little while, then shampoo. Just keep repeating it daily until the dandruff disappears. . .and it will!
83. Have you ever almost fallen asleep in a stylists chair because you felt sooo relaxed? Another good reason for visiting the salon!
84. Have dry hair? Use a hot oil treatment. Alberto V05 is a great over the counter solution for dry hair.
HOW IS YOUR SMILE?
Did you know. . .that a knocked out tooth may be replanted if you act quickly? Don’t clean the tooth, just wrap it in a damp cloth and hustle off to the dentist. If you can get there within 30 minutes you’ve got a 90% chance of saving it.